The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:18 | No comments
ThomasWell begun is half done. Let's start talking about the company's expectation on you and the Sales Department.
StanleyI will try my best and I promise not to let you down.
ThomasWell, actions speak louder than words. Please put in mind that you should be responsible for every decision you make.
StanleyYes, I understand. With greater power, comes the greater responsibility.
ThomasGood. The company hopes that sales of this year should have a raise of at least 5%. In addition to this, I observed that some of the employees in the Sales department seemed to lose interest. I hope you can inspire them with new stimulations.
StanleyI got it. I will start working on a new sales plan right away. I will have a meeting with the co-workers.
ThomasOK. I expect to see a new and energetic team.
 
Explanation :
 
Well begun is half done - The beginning is the half of every task
 
Example : Well begun is half done, The early bird catches the worm.

0 comments: