The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:19 | No comments
StanleyHey, Cesar, we are going to hold a party in our company tonight. Would you like to join us ?
CesarOh, really ? What's the party for ? A donation or to celebrate someone's promotion ?
StanleyAre you a fortune teller or something ? I will be promoted as the Sales Manager next month.
CesarCongratulations. I think you deserved that. You tried really hard to increase a 40% earnings for your company this year. It's a great achievement.
StanleyThanks. In fact, I am just a workaholic. I'll see you tonight.
CesarCan I bring my wife and daughter along ? I'm afraid that I will feel bored.
 
Explanation :
 
Workaholic - A person who works a lot of the time and finds it difficult not to work
 
Example : A self-confessed workaholic, Modric can't remember when he last had a holiday.

0 comments: