The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:16 | No comments
ThomasKevin, I would like to have a word with you. Have a seat.
KevinThank you.
ThomasAfter our last discussion, I decided to give you a salary increase. Starting next month, there will be a 3,000 yuan raise to your salary. Although your first raise might not sound considerable, but the company believes that with your ability, sooner or later you will have a better raise.
KevinThank you very much, Mr. Thomas. As a newcomer of the company, I understand that you have your consideration and I am satisfied with the raise.
ThomasI think you deserve this.
KevinI will continue to do my best and contribute to the company.
 
Explanation :
 
Have a word with - Speak with, discuss with
 
Example : I must have a word with Bryon about the repairs.

0 comments: