The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:15 | No comments
KevinGood morning, Mr. Thomas. Do you have time now ?
ThomasSure, sit down. What is it ?
KevinI would like to discuss with you about my job.
ThomasIs there any problem ?
KevinNo, not at all. Well, I've been working really hard during the probation period and I would like to know if I'm qualified for this position and if there's any possibility for a salary raise.
ThomasI know you've been working really hard these three months and you have certain abilities that are required by our company. Furthermore, I can see that you do fit in with the company. I will sure put your request into consideration.
 
Explanation :
 
Fit in with - Be suited to, belong
 
Example : I just don't fit in with this group.

0 comments: