The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:31 | No comments
StanleyYou look tired. Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me ? It's my treat.
NancyOK. Caffeine is exactly what I need right now.
StanleyHow is every thing going ?
NancyAs usual, I keep visiting clients, working on proposals and making phone calls.
StanleyYes. I am glad to see that you hold on to these routines. Most the people think that the work can be tiresome and they started to lose interest.
NancyI agree. Sometimes the clients' refusals cause me great distress and I found it difficult to deal with it.
StanleyI can totally understand. Still, I hope you can keep up the good work. Where there's a will, there's a way.
 
Explanation :
 
Treat - Pay for something for another person
 
Example : No, you paid for dinner last time - this is my treat.

0 comments: