The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:32 | No comments
RachelIs Albert there ? I want to talk to him. I need to know if the brochures will be ready on Friday.
SimonHold on, please.
AlbertRachel, this is Albert speaking.
RachelAlbert, I just received a call from Royal Company Limited. They want to know if the brochures will be sent to them on Friday.
AlbertWell, the printing has been delayed because the printing factory had a power failure the other day. The electricity had been cut out.
RachelAlbert, we're having a tight schedule here. Please give them a call instantly. We need to get the brochures done and sent to our client on Friday. No delay. Ask the printing company to try their best and solve the problem.
 
Explanation :
 
A tight schedule - very busy
 
Example : I am on a tight schedule. Can you help me out with this project ?

0 comments: