The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Friday 6 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 01:19 | No comments
PollyWow, the restaurant is awesome. I can hardly recall the last time I actually dined in a restaurant.
NancyI couldn't agree more. We worked like hell for the past few months, yet, I am happy with the result. We achieved our goals with flying colors.
StanleyEveryone, may I have your attention, please ? First, I would like to thank all of you for devoting yourself to the job and achieving the company's goal and I would also like to show my great appreciation to you. You guys make an outstanding team. You're the best. Give yourself a round of applause.
PeterAn outstanding leader makes an outstanding team. Your strong ambition and executive power have made an influence on us.
StanleyThank you very much. at last, I have good news for you. All of you will be rewarded an extra bonus. Now, let's toast and celebrate our glory !
 
Explanation :
 
With flying colors - Complete success
 
Example : They passed inspection with flying colors.

0 comments: