The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Friday 6 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 01:18 | No comments
KathyI'm calling to inform you that I'm resigning at the end of this month.
RachelReally ? What a surprise.
KathyI know. As a matter of fact, I'm getting married next month. My husband made a new investment in Shanghai which turns out to be a remarkable success. So we decided to relocate to Shanghai.
RachelCongratulations ! I am happy for you. I would like to send you a floral basket. Should I send it to your office ?
KathyNo, its OK. Don't bother.
RachelIt's no bother at all. I insist on sending my regards to you. It's nice working with you.
Explanation :
Bother - trouble or difficulty
Example : It will be an awful lot of bother going by bus.

0 comments: