The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Friday 6 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 01:16 | No comments
StanleyI received your email just now. You can't imagine how surprise I was when you mentioned you decided to resign.
RaymondYes. I've made up my mind.
StanleyWhy do you want to leave ? Is it because I'm incapable ?
RaymondNo, you're not incapable. It's not about you, I found the job tiresome and my income unstable. Not to mention, I dislike having to fawn on clients for contracts.
StanleyI am sorry to hear that. Are you sure you don't want to give this a second thought ?
RaymondYes. There's no need to reconsider.
 
Explanation :
 
Make up your mind - To decide
 
Example : I haven't made up my mind where to go yet.

0 comments: