The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Monday 16 February 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:31 | No comments
TerryWhat do you think of my new suit ?
MichaelNot bad. I like the wide lapels and the pant cuffs. It reminds me of one I saw in the department store the other day. Did you get it there ?
TerryNo, I got it at that new outfitters on the main street.
MichaelHow much did it cost ?
TerryThree hundred and fifty dollars.
MichaelWhat ? You could have got the one from the department store for $200. You've been ripped off !
Explanation :
 
If someone rips you off, they cheat you by charging you too much money for something or by selling you something that is faulty
 
Example The Consumer federation claims banks are ripping you off by not passing along savings on interest rates ...

0 comments: