The offer includes the Tutorials which will allow you to learn English with British and American accent.

Friday 30 January 2015

Posted by Unknown | 23:47 | No comments
Michelle Dan, did you inform APR Co. that we are having a promotion for CB series.
Dan Not yet, but I'm working on it right now. I'm organizing a complete price list with pictures so that they can get all the information and specifications at a time.
Michelle OK, that's a good thought. But please finish it ASAP. Time is ticking away.
Dan Sure, I'll finish the list and end it to APR Co. by today.
Michelle Good. Keep me posted.
Dan Noted. I'll let you know if I have any information.

Explanation :
 
Tick away - If time ticks away/by, it goes past
 
Example : With the final seconds ticking away, Chelsea scored a goal.

0 comments: